Eve also race the schoolboy class on Saturday finishing 8th overall.
Sunday was the Women A class. Eve went 1–1 for the day but got docked 5 positions for jumping on a yellow flag and ended up finishing 2nd overall behind her teammate on the Duroy KTM team Alexandra Raymond. Eve clearly showed that if she stays mistake free, she could be the girl to beat in Quebec this summer. Eve also raced the supermini class on Sunday finishing 7th.
From there, Eve will work hard to bring her newly found speed at every provincial race this summer and carry her momentum at the Loretta Lynn Regional qualifier June 16-17.
Eve couldn’t achieve all this without her supporter:
- Michel and the rest of the Langelier-Lanoue Racing team
- Gaetan and Jef @ Duroy KTM
- Olivier @ OCS for having believe in Eve these past 2 years and working hard giving her the best suspension possible.
- KTM Canada (the 150SX suits Eve’s riding style perfectly)
- Marco and Isabel @ Forma boots
- Ride engineering for that secret weapon Eve has behind her front number plate ;)
And all of her supporter that believed in her from the beginning. (Merci @Taillefer121)