In the schoolboy class she rode consistent and her overall finish for the day was enough to secure 3rd place in the championship chase.
In the Women open class she took the win in the first race of the day and it was enough to secure her first ever Women class championship.
On Sunday she race the Women A class and was down 10 points in the
championship chase to #373 Kim Normandin. The Goal for the day was to put 2 dominant rides together and just hopes somebody would put Kim to a challenge and steal some precious points away from her.
Eve pulled 2 holeshots, and easily won both races but the second portion didn't happened and although Kim made a couple of mistake and went down 2 or 3 times, Eve and Kim were so dominant that no one was a challenge for either one of them. In the end she ended up 2nd in the championship title just 4 points down on first place.
· 3rd CMRC eastern Pro Women National (with one DNF and 5 second place finish)
· 3rd Walton Transcan Canadian Amateur National in the women class
· 1st CMRC/AMXQ Women Open
· 2nd CMRC/AMXQ Women A
· 3rd CMRC/AMXQ Schoolboy
· 8th overall class win in 8 weekends in the CMRC/AMXQ
· 18th race win in the 2 Women’s class out of a possibility of 29 races
(making her by far the most dominant rider in Quebec)
Now it’s time for some off season races with no pressure and just plain fun. On the Menu: some Local racing, some enduros (harescramble), a beach race and some Arenacross.
- Duroy KTM
- Dunlop Tires
- KTM Canada
- Kutvek Amerika
- Oakley Canada
- Forma Boots
- Team Couturier
- Team Langelier
- Garage EMP
- Mom, Dad , family, friends and everybody who believed in her.